Sunday, February 7, 2010

Family Training

Today, the whole family began training for the St. Anthony's Triathlon. The kids and Mike are dong the Meek and Mighty on Saturday, and I am doing the Olympic distance on Sunday (April 23rd and 24th). Mike is also doing the relay in the Olympic distance (March McCune is swimming and Mark McFall is running).

Today, we all ran 1 mile (I was not planning on running today since I did my long run yesterday, but I figured 1 mile would be ok). I took the dog, and she had fun running! Everyone did an awesome job! Then, we went swimming this afternoon. I did a little less than a half mile while the kids did about 1/4 mile. It was a good start. I hadn't been in the pool since before Christmas, so I was happy to get back in the water. I am going to try to be more consistent. Also, I MUST start biking!

3 weeks from today is my first HALF MARATHON!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited!

No comments: