Thursday, July 15, 2010

Music City Triathlon for CureJM

I am doing an Olympic Distance Triathlon in Nashville on the 25th. I am raising money for CureJM  which is a non-profit raising money to find a cure for Juvenile Dermatomyositis. An olympic distance triathlon is 1.5K swim (about a mile), 40K bike (about 25 miles), and a 10K run (6.2 miles). It is in July (think HOT) and in Nashville (think hills for the flat Floridian).

 If you want to give me motivation to hang in there when I think I might not be able to AND to help cure an awful disease that affects kids (see video here), please click HERE to donate to CureJM through my fundraising page.



Also, CureJM is in the running for a Pepsi Refresh $250,000 grant to help find a cure. It is currently in 12th place and has to be in the top 2 to get money. You can vote every day (it literally takes less than a minute a day with 16 days left). If you can, please vote HERE.

No comments: