Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Two Weeks Down

My two week trial was splendid. I did struggle with running as my ankle was really hurting. It was a really weird pain that hurt even just walking around. otherwise, it was awesome. No caffeine, no processed food, and 2.2% body fat and 7 lbs lost. I really have enjoyed the food and I have definitely tried MANY things that I would never have had.

Favorites foods of the week...

Steak salad - YUM
Spinach with gorganzola cheese
Quinoa (who knew?)
tilapia
good for you waffles and skinny french toast
ground turkey with tomato sauce over spaghetti squash
Greek yogurt with kashi go lean and berries
Many more but those are a good sample

For Christmas, I was bad - very bad. But it was sooo yummy. I had Yamato Japanese, movie theater popcorn, christmas cookies, and mcdonald's chicken nuggets!!! Oh, it was a fun weekend, but Monday I got right back down to business with my healthy food. So, two days under my belt again. Wednesdays are weigh in days, so I will see how my second weigh in went. I actually started on a monday, so my first weigh in had 9 days. :) I don't expect to have a good one tomorrow since I was bad over Christmas, but at least I am not gaining weight over the holidays.

Also, I have not had diet coke now in 16 days. :)

No comments: