Sunday, December 23, 2007

Still Taking It Easy

I am still not feeling so hot, but I am doing some better. I don't really feel that badly now, but I have this stupid cough that won't go away. Also, my chest feels "tight." Today, I decided that maybe some lighter exercise wouldn't hurt and might even make it better. So, I went for a bike ride and a walk. Stats are posted below. I am still on Weight Watchers, and I am at 25 points a day. I have lost 29 lbs. :)

Polar numbers:

Biking
Time - 38:13
In Zone - 32:47
Avg HR - 150
Max HR 0 179
Calories burned - 394

Walking
Time - 50:35
In Zone - 26:24
Avg HR - 131
Max HR - 144
Calories - 391

Total Calories burned - 785 - WOOOOO HOOOOO! That is 2.66 lean cuisine French Bread Pizzas (I am SO addicted) or 5.8 bags of Orville Redenbacher Naturals Buttery Salt and Black Pepper Popcorn. This is my greatest diet aid. I do not think I would have been as successful if I hadn't discovered this. I LOVE it and have 2 bags a day (sometimes 3!)!!!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Finally catching up on blogs...keep up the good work! I am still not running, and won't be running the 1/2 marathon in Feb. I go back to the ortho on 1/15...fingers crossed that we'll know about surgery or not then!

You are doing SO well! It's so great!