Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Tuesday, December 4th, 2007

Today is it. The 25 minute run (the one I avoided yesterday because I was too tired - ok, ok, I was too chicken). I did it!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe I did it. This program continuously amazes me. I remember looking at all the weeks when I started and thinking that there was NO way. Hee Hee. So, around 9 minutes I thought, wow, 25 minutes is going to be a long time. Around 12 minutes, my muscles were burning a little. Around 16 minutes, I was a little winded. But, you know what, I worked through all of those and by the end I even sped up!!!!! :) I actually RAN the last 30 seconds or so. :) Hee Hee. I am giddy.

Polar numbers:
37:19
In Zone: 2:51 - ok, I really need to change my zone
Avg HR: 161
Max HR: 191
Calories: 422 (WOO HOO)

I am so excited about Saturday. My first 5k. I think I will probably be the absolute slowest person there, but I don't even care!!! :)

No comments: