Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Track Practice

Tonight, we had track practice. We did a warm up of 1/4 mile and then some quick knees, butt kicks, speed increases. Then, we did 1 mile "faster than normal" with slow ends and fast in the straight way which I did in 10:10. Next, we did 1/2 mile "faster than normal" which I did in 4:50. Next, we did 1/4 mile which I think I did in about 2:20. The last 1/4 mile one I did in 2:25. We then did 1/2 mile cool down, stretched, and wished everyone a Merry Christmas. :)

We are doing our 8 mile run this week, and I am ready to get it behind me. I am a little nervous, a little excited. We are going to do it as a group which should be fun.

We had a team lunch at TFlats, and I ate WAYYYYYYY too much. I never needed to have dinner as I was full. I am hoping that running took care of that. :)

No comments: