Thursday, June 18, 2009

Walk and Elliptical

WOO HOO! Feeling great!

I went on a walk with Sophie and Morgan (yeah, she's back), and I ran some of it and walked some of it. A little slower on the bridge today as I was 1:10 minutes on the way and 1:05 on the way back. I did it in a 0:59 seconds the other day, but I was really trying to go fast. Today, I was just running. I screwed up the Polar and deleted the walk profile. Here is a base entry...:(




Tonight, I was angry at this person I have to deal with in life and frustrated with some work stuff, so I decided that I would do the elliptical too. Since I liked the fat burn program last night, I decided to the the interval one tonight. It was 1.5 minutes at level 1, then 3 minutes at level TEN, then 3 minutes at level 1, then 3 minutes at level TEN, etc for 30 minutes. It was a good workout. Then, I did some crunches with Morgan being my coach. :) She laughed at me, but it was fun.




No comments: