Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Swim

Today, I visited the Y near my parents and swam a little over a mile. It was rather funny as they had to take my picture. The guy looked all hesitant, and he said, "The frightening part is that I must take your picture today." He was looking like I might throw a shoe at him or something. I said, "That's ok." He looked SO relieved and said, "You would be surprised at how many women get MAD when I have to take their picture." Too funny.

I was surprised at how many people were there during the day. I had to wait a bit to get a lane. I shared a lane with this poor woman. I accidentally got in her way a couple of times. Oops. Otherwise, the swim felt good. I thought it was funny that my mom told me to have fun as I was walking out the door to go. Then, she muttered, "If you can have fun while swimming." What a riot. My favorite workout. I obviously didn't get my love of swimming from my mom! :)

No comments: