Thursday, May 27, 2010

Swim and Run

I got up early this morning to meet the crew to swim. CARMEN came!!!! Gosh it is so hard to get up that early. It is just weird. I realized I forgot a towel as I pulled into the parking lot. Uh oh. Oh well, it can' t be that bad. :) We swam the same workout as Tuesday

500 warm up
200 alternate breathing drills
600 with 100 pull and 100 swim
4 X 25 fast
cool down 200
I did a couple extra laps at the end. :)

Then, I went home and ran 5 miles. It was HOT. MAN it was hot. But, I did it and am still here to talk about it. :) My garmin says my heart rate went up to 195 at the end. HOLY COW!!!!! I tried to keep it around 178 as it really wanted to go above 180 often. Must adjust to evil heat. :) I averated a whopping 11:58 per mile. But, I can't tell you how good I felt after!!!!

No comments: