Sunday, January 22, 2012

Couch 2 5k Week 5 Day 1

I have been bad about blogging my runs, but I am going to try to be better about that and about posting my food.

So, today, I did the couch to 5k week 5 Day 1. Although, I just realized today that I am doign an imposter of the couch to 5k called ease into 5k. oops. I guess I downloaded the wrong app on my phone. Regardless, I have made it into the 5th week, so I might as well stay with it. It is very similar (I didnt' even notice), but it seems a tiny bit more gradual as C25k has you do a 20 minute run at the end of week 5 and this one has it as week 6 day 2. Gradual is good for me, so I am not complaining! :)

For food today (I was on my own - no Briana!)

Breakfast: Protein shake with 1/3 cup mixed berries and almond milk
Lunch - egg whites with brocolli, tomatoes, green and red peppers, mushrooms, and onions
Snack - MoJo Bar
Dinner - Lavash pizza with turkey pepporoni (5 pieces), brocolli, red and green peppers, mushrooms, onions, and tomatoes.

Didn't have morning snack as I didn't have shake until 10:45 and didn't have late snack as I wasn't hungry.

No comments: