Saturday, January 28, 2012

Friday and Saturday

So, Thursday,  we were in the hospital, so I figured I would just run on Friday instead of Thursday.
Friday, I did some on the treadmill and elliptical at the hotel, but my knee was bothering me some, so I didn't do my couch 2 5k.

Friday Food
breakfast - egg white omelet with all veggies and light cheese
Lunch - 1/4 deli sandwich at meeting with small amount of pasta salad and two cookies (oops)
Dinner - slice of pizza at the airport (oops)
Snack - biscoff cookies (oops)

Then, due to flight trouble, I didn't get to run with the crew on Saturday. :( I was pretty beat from my trip and getting in around 2:30am, so I didn't run.

Saturday Food
Breakfast - chicken biscuit
Popsicle
Cupcake
Cantina laredo chips, salsa, guacamole, and two tacos

So clearly, I had a rough few days. Back on track tomorrow

No comments: