Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Brick

Tonight, we did a 10 mile ride with a 2 mile run. I forgot to put my Garmin on, but we were going pretty fast on the way back. I was amazed. It was kind of windy on the way out. My new seat seemed pretty good, and I liked my seat being higher. Tobey came and rode her new bike with us. We had a good time (missed Carmen though).

The run was hard for me tonight. Not sure why but it really seemed challenging on the way back. Of course, it might have been made worse by this evil snake that scared the crap out of me while we were running. I was so paranoid after that happened that Brian had to switch places with me. I can't believe the Fort Desoto is in a little over 2 weeks!

1 comment:

Morgan said...

The snake scare very well could've done it!
Although, I took a quick turn to a shortcut through a field and 5 steps in realized it could be filled with rattlesnakes! Aaa!
My adrenaline shot up and I high tailed it through there as fast as I could!!! Haha!