Friday, May 22, 2009

Cardio Day

Today, I did 20 minutes on the elliptical. That is my longest time on there at a time yet. I was very proud. I did 2 minute intervals of 2.5 and 4.1. It felt really good.

I also started the dietitian plan today. I get the following each day

6 grains
3 cups veggies
2 cups fruits
2 cups milk
5 oz equivalents protein
5 tsp oils

This is a 1600 calorie diet. I also get 160ish discretionary calories to use on things that might not be in here.

Today I had the following

Grains (5) - 1 Cup cheerios, whole wheat pita, 1 cup pasta (2 grains), 1 slice french bread
veggies (3)- 2 cups romaine lettuce, 1 cup tomato sauce (2 veggies)
Fruit (2) - banana, apple
Milk (2) - 1/2 cup milk, 1 small yogurt, 1 oz blue cheese
Protein (5) - chicken 2 oz, ground beef 3 oz
Oils (5)margarine 2 tsp, salad dressing 1 tbsp (3 tsp)

No comments: