Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Did it AGAIN! (patting self on back)

I didn't really want to go work out tonight, but I did it anyway. A bunch of people I work with were having cocktails in the bar, and I really wanted to just chill with them. Instead, I had water and then I went to the gym. I walked a mile, ellipticalled a mile, and rode for 4 miles on the stationary bike. I didn't swim today.

On the elliptical, I actually went pretty fast (for me anyway), and I felt GOOD. :)
Polar Numbers
Time: 51:24 Calories: 802 (30% fat) HR Max: 182 (99%) Avg: 152 (83%)
Light: 5:15 Moderate: 16:13 Heavy: 29:56
Food:
Grains (6/6) bread, croutons, popcorn, cereal Veggies (2/3) - lettuce, brocolli Fruit (1/2) banana Dairy (2/2) Milk, blue cheese Oils (5/5) - mararine, salad dressing Protein (5/5)- steak, grilled chicken Bad stuff - hard candy in class, lasagna was the lunch served in class. Tried not to eat too much

No comments: