Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Biko and Brick

Today, I went to Biko, and it was legs day. OUCH. Biko is really great, but I do not really like him on those leg days. I felt a little better when this weight lifting guy told me that he dreads leg days. :) He had me do the leg press on the upside down one where your head is tilted to the floor. I did the 17, 7, 5 or something like that. I twas evil. I also did the incline bench sit ups and the elbow rest thing while lifting knees up. I did have a ball in betwen my legs this time though. Progress!

Knowing I would be out of town, I decided that I really needed to ride my bike. So, i did the complete 9 miles. Then, I did a short run of .55 miles. I do not like that leg burning. :) Maybe I shouldn't have done all of that on my leg day. I am hoping that is it. :)

No comments: