Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Double Run Day

Today, I got up and planned to run on the treadmill since it was still dark outside. I ran about 10 minutes on the treadmill and just couldn't stand it. So, I just got off the treadmill and went right out the door to the parking lot (it was lighter now). I ran laps around the hotel for 15 minutes. I couldn't go farther as I had to get to class.

After class, we went to dinner at Season 52. YUM. I loved it. I had a tomato flatbread that was so good. All of their meals are under 475 calories! Even the desserts are a small little dish and are under 300 calories each. I had a chocolate one that was fantastic.

After dinner, I decided to run again. I read an article that was talking about running twice a day starting two days a week to increase speed. So, since I would have been at my triathlon group, I figured tonight was a good night. My knee was a little sore after my 2 mile run for 26 minutes (woo hoo! - Done with Week 7 Day 2!).

I was going to get into the hot tub downstairs, but when I got there I decided to get into the pool. I started swimming and swam for about 17 minutes. I dsid some drills and it felt really good. THEN, I got into the hottub. My body bugg says that I took 15,200 steps today. That is amazing since I sat in a class for most of the day!

No comments: