Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Biko and Elliptical

Today, I did 20 minutes on the elliptical and saw Biko. I completely forgot to weigh in before I warmed up, but by my scale I am down 55 lbs total. Amazing.

Biko focused on the upper body as I am completely paranoid about hurting my stupid leg again. I enjoyed doing the arm work though. I need to get strong again. Then, we did a lot of core. I didn't do anything that would hurt the leg, so I didn't do lower ab work - only upper. We did a lot of upper though. That Biko kept bringing it. :) I have had 35 sessions with Biko now in 5.5 months. It is amazing how much I missed him over the last month as I have only been 2 times in 4 weeks due to my stupid leg injury. I am hopeful that by this Thursday that Chris will let me run a little more and do a little leg/lower ab workout. I am trying so hard to be a good girl.

No comments: