Thursday, November 26, 2009

FIVE MILES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I am so very shocked to report that I actually did it! Me! I actually ran 5 miles today. Unbelievable!!!!!!! Even as I got out of bed, I told Mike that I hoped I could do it. 5 miles is something I have never in my life though t I could do.


On this Thanksgiving 2009 Day, I am very thankful that I have made such great changes in my life. The last several Thanksgivings, I have been way too stressed out to really enjoy the day, and I have lounged and eaten way too much. Today, I got up earlier than normal, ran 5 miles, made the food for Thanksgiving, had a little bit of everything but certainly not a lot, and rested. I enjoyed the time with family and friends, and I have had a fantastic recharging day. What a difference 6 months can make in my life! 57 lbs down and running 5 miles. I never could have done it without the couch to 5K running plan to get me started and without the Wesley Chapel Tri Team to push me to new limits all the time.


I am so thankful!

No comments: