Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Track Day

Today was supposed to be track day. However, hurricane Ida decided to cause us rain and wind. Since I will miss the real track workout on Thursday, heather and I went to the gym to do treadmills. I did the 6 times of 1/4 mile at a faster pace than I normally do (roughly 2:35 per quarter mile). That is FAST for me. I know it is slow, but I am so happy that i did it and my leg didn't hurt. Chris at Elite Sports Massage & Bodywork worked on the evil adductor muscle today, and he must have conquered it. When I was warming up, it felt a little sore. I thought I wouldn't be able to do it. But as I got started and got warmed up, it didn't hurt at all. :)

My shoulders have really been bothering me a lot as I carry all of my stress there. Chris also worked on my shoulders, and I feel so much better. He is good at hitting all of the trigger points.

Great day!

No comments: