Friday, August 21, 2009

Biko and Couch to 5K Week 6 Day 1


Today, I started off with Week 6 Day 1 on the treadmill. It is warm up 5 mins, run 5 mins, walk 3 mins, run 8 mins, walk 3 mins, run 5 mins, cool down for 5 mins. I am terrified of the next two couch to 5k ones, but we will see how it goes.


I went downstairs to start with Biko. We did mainly upper body again, but we did do a few lower body ones. I did the bar thingy where the bar slides up and down but it is like a free weight bar. I also did the weights to the side just standing and raising my arms. The 10lb weight is still heavy for me. I did extra on the quad one, and it felt good. :) At the end, I did the slant down to your head bench and as Biko says "focused on the negative." I was proud though as I did 12 of them when I had only done 8 before. :)


Tonight was morgan's party, and I had pizza and a small piece of cake. I also got my new bike, but I only got to take it for a very quick spin around our neighborhood.

No comments: