Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Frustrating Day

I have really been struggling this week with my weight. For some reason, I only lost 1 lb in the whole week (Biko's scale showed even less at a half a lb but it was in the middle of the day). I wasn't perfect as it was Morgan's party and we had meetings and my parents were in town, but I did usually have my 1000 calorie deficit (although some days I didn't). I did have a deficit every day though. Oh well.

I went to Biko today, and he was in his evil mood. The main thing that was so hard was the leg press. I had to do 17, then 8, then 6. By 11 on the first set, I was dying. I pushed through it and survived. Then, I realized that I had to do more. I didn't think I would even be able to do 1, but I somehow did 8. Then, I really didn't think I would do the last 6, but I did. It was hard, and it hurt (I almost cried) but I did it. Also, Biko's hand kept accidentally pushing on the weight as I was doing exerces. I told him that he needed to be more careful. :) Toward the end, another guy was in there and he was doing the ab and back work next to me. It kind of felt like moral support. :)

I was going to swim today, but we got a big storm right as it was time to go. Then, i was going to run but I couldn't go very far because my quad was really hurting. So, tomorrow will be a better day.

No comments: